Montag, 9. Mai 2011

Honey, while the sun is still shining ....Wake up


The Drums - I Felt Stupid

shorts : LEVI´S/ shirt: Sparkle & Fade

Bluse: MTWTFSS Weekday /Schuhe: HAO YU


Gürtel: MONKI

8 Kommentare:

  1. the chain detail on the belt is der hammer!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love the outfits love the chain :)

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hiya! Thanks for the sweet words on my blog. Nice stuff you got here!

    Have a sick day,

    W x

    www.wabie-daily.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You've got great style.. Love that blue blouse.. Nice Blog
    Posh Culture xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. hübsches sommerliches outfit! gefällt!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. omg I love the chain, I might start doing that with my shorts now ontop of the belt - it's such a good way to make a pair of shorts look funkier ahhaha!
    loving it :) thanks for the idea haaa - and that blouse looks great on you - especially the colour :) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. great blog! cool outfits!
    check out my blog http://www.fashiontnt.com/
    we can follow each other if you want!! let me know!

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I really like your style
    special mention for your chain & short

    AntwortenLöschen