Montag, 14. März 2011

shawty priceless....









Shawty priceless
Yep, she priceless
All the money in the world
Couldn't purchase this girl
Don't even ask what the price is
Priceless, priceless, priceless, priceless
Priceless, priceless, priceless, priceless

No
No she ain't an R&B singer
No, she don't need 10 karats on her finger
No, regular working girl
East coast but she act like a Southern girl
Bobby Brown, Petal lip gloss
Runnin' 'round on her lips 'til I get lost
Real niggas go an' kiss whatever
'Cause I can kiss this bitch forever


THE DREAM-PRICELESS

15 Kommentare:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous bag! Love the cross on your shorts as well! xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Damn girl u loook, So hot! I love everything from the top to the shoes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Cooler Blog! Ich mag deinen Style :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wow, super outfit und di hast wirklich tolle beine :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. du bist nicht 16 :o
    du siehst vieeel älter aus ;)
    schöne bilder schönes mädchen :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thank you for following!!!
    follow you back!!
    I love your bag!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh girl! Nicht nur den selben Haarstil Geschmack haben wir, nein wir haben beide noch Respekt (Schiss) die Frisur zu schneiden. haha.

    Aber, da sehe ich haben wir die selbe Mütze und noch faaaast die selben Schuhe, du wirst mir immer sympathischer. Woher hast du deine Schuhe würde mich interessieren?

    LoveLaura.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. love the little fur keychain!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. süsse tasche fräulein :)
    ICH FOLGE D BLOG, folge meins doch auch :)

    http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. wow, die schuhe sind richtig toll

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. j'adore tes chaussures, elles sont superbes

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. This outfit is banging!!!!!

    http://throughmyaiz.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Hi. I'm a stylist in LA and I'm totally obsessed with your blog. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I just moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. Check out what Brad, Rachel Zoe's former associate shared with me, find out my latest trend report and this months cover wars. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    And don't forget to follow us on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. your photos and outfit are awesome !

    AntwortenLöschen